ARTsea - Marina del Rey's Party on the Beach!
Los Angeles County Department of Beaches and Harbors (DBH)
2016 - Present
Marina Del Rey, CA
ARTsea - Marina del Rey's Party on the Beach returns this year, bigger and better, with a two-day, day into night festival on Saturday-Sunday, May 18-19, 2019.
Marina del Rey, Los Angeles's Marina?the region's premier watersports and boating destination?transformed into a pop-up arts district for a day with ARTsea - Marina del Rey's Party on the Beach! Produced by Community Arts Resources (CARS) for the first time in 2017, the free, waterfront community festival hosted about 10,000 visitors at Marina Beach with a bursting of creative offerings, including:
- A pop-up arts district with curated art galleries featuring local artists
- Large scale art installations
- A marketplace with art and craft items available for purchase
- Participatory art workshops and interactive activities
- Live performances from local bands, DJ sessions and dance companies
- Food trucks plus a beer and wine garden